Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blog 11/4/13

I would consider myself an interpersonal and intrapersonal learner. I enjoy working with other people and hearing what they learned and what they have to say but I also like using my own brain and doing the work by myself. I think that it depends on what kind of work were doing and if I think it requires others helps and opinions or if it just requires my knowledge. I feel that certain things I cant do and I have trouble doing and I know where I'm weak and i'm strong in, so I can figure out if I want to work with others or by myself knowing what the topic at hand is.
   I find it very difficult working in groups for projects or classwork because most people go off topic. There are groups that don't know each other and wind up working seperaetly, groups that are good friends and don't stop talking or groups that actually do the work. I think that people are more than capable, especially seventeen year olds, to pick out their group of people that they know they will work good with. Some of the time the teachers pick the groups and its hard for the students that want to get the work done or the students that usually do all the work themselves. I believe that times like these I would be a intrapersonal learner.
    I find the trouble with being an intrapersonal learner is that you'll take longer to complete the classwork or project and you won't have the different thoughts of your classmates. Being an intrapersonal worker and being able to work by yourself can come in handy for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment